We all love kale (hail kale!) but let’s try something new this week! Be adventurous and wander away from your usual sources that make up green juices like kale and spinach, and let’s wake up those taste buds and your bodies with this aromatic, silky and sweet green juice. It’s ideal for those on an anti-inflammatory diet and anyone who is trying to avoid cruciferous veggies, but it is so delicious everyone will enjoy it!
The stars of this juice are:
- Dandelion greens, green leaf lettuce and sweet potatoes which contain loads of vitamins A and K, support liver function and are anti-inflammatory.
- Zucchini which is a cancer fighting, anti-inflammatory powerhouse!
- Oranges and pears, which will go all Bruce Lee on the free radicals floating around your body!
- 1 zucchini
- 1 large handful of dandelion greens
- 1 orange, peeled
- 4 – 5 green lettuce leaves
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 pears
- Wash all ingredients well.
- Peel the orange and sweet potato.
- Cut all produce to fit through juicer.
- Juice and enjoy! **And then pat yourself on the back for trying something new!
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.