Pineapple is always a favorite with me. I love the acidity while it also adds a sweetness to the juice. Pineapple is loaded with vitamin C, fiber, vitamin B2, B6, manganese and potassium. Studies have shown that bromelain, which is found in pineapples, can reduce swelling, bruising, healing time, and pain associated with injury and surgery. Bromelain can also help treat and reduce inflammation from tendinitis, sprains, strains, and other minor muscle injuries or trauma. So when you need a simple juice with few easy-to-find ingredients that won’t break the bank, make this refreshing, quenching, satisfying juice.
- ¼ pineapple
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 lemon
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel lemon and pineapple (optional) or scrub very well.
- Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy!
- Pineapple – apples, pears, grapefruit
- Cucumber – zucchini, celeriac root
- Celery – zucchini, celeriac root, chard
- Lemon – lime, grapefruit
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.