Each week, we stock our Reboot Kitchen full of fresh produce so one person on the Reboot team can make a new juice of the week. It’s a treat, because it’s always a new flavor made from a brand new combination of fruits and veggies. This week, Kari was in charge and she made a winner. We enjoyed it last Friday afternoon while we were throwing a goodbye party for one of our Reboot Team members who is off to the west coast! So we appropriately named this juice, Ciao Bella. The taste is so satisfying, so sweet, and super rich in beta carotene from the abundance of orange fruits and vegetables. We were all glowing after we drank it!
- 1 orange
- 1/2 mango
- 1/4 butternut squash (about 1 cup cubed)
- 2 small golden beets (beetroot)
- 1 orange pepper (capsicum)
- 1/2 lemon
- Wash all ingredients well.
- Peel the orange, mango, butternut squash, beets and lemon. Make sure to remove mango from its core.
- Remove seeds from pepper and the stringy inside and seeds from the butternut squash.
- Add all produce through juicer.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.