- 1 large bunch fresh kale (tuscan cabbage)
- 1/4 tsp chipotle seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F/177 C.
- Wash kale (tuscan cabbage) well then rip off stems in large pieces.
- Mix olive oil, garlic and chipotle in a large bowl.
- Add kale to bowl and drench with oil spice mixture.
- Pour kale onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes*. *Note: Cooking times vary depending on oven. Start checking at 10 minutes to prevent over cooking.
- Kale (Australian tuscan cabbage) chips are ready when crisp!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Total time: 22 minutes
- Nutrition per serving:
- Saturated Fat0.5g
- Protein 5g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.