- 4 Peaches, sliced (remove pit)
- 2 Apples chopped
- 3 tbsp Raisins (Figs are a great substitution)
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon (or more to taste)
- Spray baking dish with canola oil Mix all ingredients in a bowl then place into oven safe baking dish and cover.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190C) for 45 minutes or until apples are soft.
- Cool and enjoy!
- Nutrition per serving:
- Saturated Fat0g
- Protein 1g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.