Refreshing Cucumber Salad
- 3 seedless cucumbers
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 1/2 Tbsp. ginger, finely minced
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped=
- Dash of cayenne pepper, optional
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel the cucumbers and slice in half lengthwise.
- Place the cucumber halves cut side down on a cutting board and slice into thin half moons, about 1/4 “ thick.
- Place in a medium sized bowl and toss with the salt.
- Allow the cucumbers to sit for 1 hour so that the cucumbers release some of their water.
- Strain the cucumbers and toss with the red onion, lime juice, ginger, cayenne pepper and fresh dill.
- Serve and Enjoy!