When you’re not in the mood to cook, but still want to enjoy a healthy and hearty meal, then whip up this soup in minutes. It’s perfect for any time of year. Serve warm or cool and be satisfied with some of the healthiest nutrients, spices and herbs.
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh young Thai coconut water & coconut
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium shallot
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp curry powder (I use Vindaloo curry powder for more heat)
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 5 drops stevia (optional and to taste)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Himalayan Salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Cubed avocado
- Apple chopped into sticks
- Trail mix /pepitas, coconut raisins, assorted nuts & sunflower seeds…..for crunch (be creative!)
- Blend all ingredients except garnish in a high speed blender until slightly warm, about 4 – 5 minutes.
- Garnish with preferred toppings and enjoy!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 - 6
- Nutrition per serving:
- Saturated Fat0g
- Protein 5g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.