By Kelly - Nosh and Nourish
I’ve honestly never been much of a salad person. And if I am, it’s mostly when eating out — because there’s just something about a salad at a restaurant that seems so much better than the one I’d make at home. That is, until now. What’s the secret to great salads at home?
1.) A variety of awesome toppings
2.) A stellar homemade dressing
With those 2 things, you will be eating a lot more greens. I promise. And both are easy to achieve!
I don’t know why, but I always found even the thought of making a homemade dressing daunting. When there’s an entire grocery aisle dedicated to salad dressing, why would I need to make my own?! But I was so wrong.
This dressing is so good you will be licking the salad bowl, no joke…and dipping every last veggie you can find, into its creamy goodness.
1. Combine chickpeas and sesame oil.
2. Use an immersion stick blender or food processor to puree the chickpeas & oil.
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir thoroughly.
4. Serve over your favorite salad!
5. Lick the bowl (optional).
Servings: 2 - 3
Serving Size: 2 tbsp
Trans Fat: 2g