Salt water creates the ultimate summer hair style with effortless ease. If only we could have a beach day everyday! We might not be able to indulge in such a luxury, but we can look like we do with a simple spray that brings the beach into your bathroom. Sea Salt Hairspray creates the perfect post-beach waves with just the right amount of texture and best of all no sunscreen required.
Use Sea Salt Hairspray on dry or wet hair, give it a shake, a crunch and/or a scrunch to encourage the perfect effortless-chic “just off the beach” “I woke up like this” look. The salt provides curl and texture, while the essential oil and aloe and coconut oil give your hair a fresh scent and a soft touch for summer beach hair rain or shine!
Sea Salt Hairspray
- 1 spray bottle
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Epsom salt (add more for increased texture)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel (available at most grocery or drug stores)
- 5 drops lavender essential oil (or any favorite scent!)
- Heat water just before boiling in a medium sauce pan (hot tap water is sometimes not hot enough, but you don’t want boiling). Remove from heat.
- Add in sea salt and epsom salt, mix until dissolved.
- Once dissolved, add coconut oil and mix until completely melted.
- Next, add aloe vera gel and mix thoroughly.
- Lastly, add in essential oils, let cool 5-10 minutes and pour finished mixture in your spray bottle. Spray 3-4 sprites (or more!) on wet or dry hair and scrunch with fingers to until desired texture and curl.
**Shake well before each use**