This is a sweet tropical blend that is simply delicious! The mangoes are not in season here in Australia anymore but over the warmer months I bought so many that I froze a heap of cheeks for later (that’s a useful tip for you too!). The passion fruits are simply divine at the moment so it was a great time to combine all of this wonderful, vibrant fruit and enjoy it with a high dose of anti-inflammatory turmeric.
- 1 cup (250 ml) coconut milk
- 2 passionfruits
- 1 thick slice of pineapple or 100 ml fresh pineapple juice
- 2 mango cheeks (fresh or frozen)
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1 in (2.5 cm) piece of fresh turmeric
- 1 date (optional)
- 1 large handful of ice
- Peel and chop pineapple, juice pineapple or add to blender whole.
- Scoop passionfruit seeds and juice and add to the blender.
- Peel and chop mango cheeks and banana.
- Add all ingredients into the blender.
- Blend on high for 45 – 60 seconds and enjoy!
- Passionfruit – pomegranate
- Pineapple – apple, pear, kiwi
- Mango – apple, pear
- Banana – avocado
- Date – 1 tsp. honey or maple syrup
- Coconut milk – coconut water, almond milk, hazelnut milk, rice milk, hemp milk
- Nutrition per serving:
- Saturated Fat1g
- Protein 4g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.