As a guy who’s been through the ups and downs of my own weight loss journey, I’ve learned that us men in particular face some unique challenges when it comes to losing weight. Especially average Joe’s like me who aren’t necessarily looking to be the next member of Baywatch. And I know I’m not alone because I’ve met hundreds of men during my movie and book tours who have been through the same experiences. So, let’s talk about it.
On Wednesday, May 25 at 9PM EST, I’m inviting all you guys (and ladies you’re welcome to join too if you’re trying to get a loved one on board the health train) to join me for a FREE Men & Weight Loss Webinar. It will be a casual chat to talk about our challenges and how they can actually be easier than you think to overcome. The best part of my job is connecting with all of you and this webinar allows me to do that. I can’t wait!
During the webinar, I’ll cover:
- How men and women are different emotionally when it comes to weight loss
- Seeking support from friends and family when you’re on a Reboot
- How to redefine your ‘role’ with your friends when you’re trying to lose weight
- Getting back to your normal life after a Reboot with your health still as top priority
- How hundreds of men have surpassed the challenges of a Reboot
And I’ve got more big news: I’m so passionate about men’s health that we’re offering an extra special 30-Day Guided Reboot for Men beginning June 7. Led by Reboot nutritionist and personal trainer Isabel Smith, along with health coach and wellness advocate Michael DeSanti, the Guided Reboot for Men will tackle your concerns about protein, muscle mass, reproductive health, male metabolism, and much more. Learn more and sign up today.