Everyone at Team Reboot loves experimenting with new fruits and vegetables in our juices, and since we are all excited for cabbage to be in season we thought, hey, let’s juice it! Even better, the vitamin C and sulphur in cabbage purify the blood and remove toxins. Its phytonutrients can be converted by the body to special detoxification and anti-cancer properties. Juice on!
It offers a mild flavor so the apple and lemon add a nice touch.
A few tips:
- We liked this juice best served over ice.
- For extra greens, juice your carrot and celery greens
- Add ginger for a touch of zing!
- 1/2 head of green cabbage
- 6 carrots
- 8 celery stalks
- 2 green apples
- 1 lemon
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel lemon (optional).
- Put ingredients through juicer.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.