It’s packed with greens, a touch of sweet and a hint of mint! Plus it is loaded with nutrients such as potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium and carotenoids, vitamin K, vitamin C, folate and manganese. Mint is an excellent digestive aid and can help reduce wind and flatulence and settle an upset stomach. Enjoy!
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 zucchini
- 1 celery stick
- 1 apple
- 1 lime
- 1 large handful of mint
- Wash all ingredients well.
- Peel the lime if your prefer and chop the ingredients as needed.
- Put ingredients through the chute.
- Serve and enjoy this fresh minty juice over ice!
- Spinach – kale, lettuce, arugula (rocket)
- Zucchini – celery, cucumber, celeriac
- Celery – zucchini, cucumber, celeriac
- Apple – pear, kiwi, orange
- Lime – Lemon, grapefruit
- Mint – ginger
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on product size and juicer used.