- 1 cup (155 g) Cherries (cut and discard pit)
- 2 Apples cored and chopped
- 3 tbsp Raisins (choose golden variety for a twist)
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon (or more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- Spray baking dish with expeller pressed canola oil.
- Place into oven safe baking dish and cover.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 C) for 45 minutes or until apples are soft.
- Cool and enjoy!
- Nutrition per serving:
- Saturated Fat0g
- Protein 2g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.