New to juicing? Or looking for an easy, light juice that has the benefits of those stronger green juices? Well, you might love this. It’s a nice alternative to the stronger flavored green juices and it’s ideal for people that may find the darker green juices too strong to drink, especially when you are just starting out.
Not only do I love this juice because it’s low in calories and sugar, but I love the light taste and it is very kind to a sensitive stomach.
This juice is also cabbage family and goitrogen free so this can be an ideal green juice for people who maybe cutting down on their goitrogen intake due to hypothyroidism and are looking for a green alternative.
- 1 green apple
- 1 cucumber
- 2 zucchini
- Handful of flat green beans
- 3 celery sticks
- 4 leaves of cos (romaine) lettuce
- Wash all ingredients.
- Chop the ingredients to fit through the juicer.
- Juice and enjoy.
- Apple –pear, other apples
- Cucumber – celery, kale, zucchini
- Zucchini – celery, spinach
- Flat green beans – any other variety of bean
- Celery – cucumber, zucchini
- Cos (romaine) Lettuce – any other variety of lettuce, spinach, kale
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.