Skin conditions like eczema are part of a group called atopic dermatitis that cause skin flare-ups and are most common in people with a personal or family history of allergies and asthma.
Foods to Include:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables and other plant-based foods like nuts, seeds, beans and legumes, unrefined oils and whole grains
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Ground flaxseed, chia seeds, flax oil, walnuts, fatty fish- salmon, mint
- Healthy fat: Avocado, nuts and seeds, unrefined, cold-pressed oils
- Anti-inflammatory herbs and spices: Including turmeric but should include many herbs and spices for their healthy nutrients
Foods to Avoid:
- Wheat/gluten in certain people
- Dairy products in certain people
- Refined carbohydrates and processed foods
- Sugary foods and beverages
More on Healthy Skin
Get first hand accounts of real people who improved their health through juicing and eating more fruits and vegetables.
Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot.