Cancer is a term used for diseases in which abnormal cells divide without control and are able to invade other tissues. Cancer cells can spread to other parts of the body through the blood and lymph systems. Cancer is not just one disease, but many diseases and there are more than There are more than 100 different types of cancer.
Foods/Choices to Include:
- Fresh, unprocessed foods including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds, legumes, herbs & spices
- Cruciferous vegetables: Broccoli, kale, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, radish, arugula
- Citrus: Oranges, kiwifruit, lemon, lime, grapefruit
- Carotene-rich fruits and veggies: Tomato, watermelon, sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot
- Flavonoid-rich foods: Cherries, berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries), beets, dark leafy greens
- Omega-3 rich foods: Walnuts, nuts, wild fish-salmon, mint
- Herbs and spices: Turmeric, basil, oregano, dill, parsley
Foods/Choices to Avoid:
- Processed meats including salami, bologna, bacon, burned or charred meats
- High fat conventional grain fed meats
- High fat dairy products
- Sugary foods and beverages
- Gluten/wheat foods if Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity/intolerance is present
More on Cancer
Anti-Cancer Foods: Mushrooms
Anti-Cancer Foods: Onions
The Skinny on Fatty Foods and Breast Cancer
Beyond Pink: A Rainbow of Colors May Promote Breast Cancer Survivorship
Cruciferous Vegetables are Anti-Cancer Foods
Juicing For Lung Health
Get first hand accounts of real people who improved their health through juicing and eating more fruits and vegetables.
Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot.