1. What airport should I fly into?
We can pick you up from either of the two international airports: Liberia (LIR) or San Jose (SJO). We recommend you fly to Liberia as it’s less than an hour away (77 km). San Jose is four hours away (257 km).
2. Where is the retreat?
The retreat will take place in the luxurious Las Mareas de Tamarindo, an upscale hotel on the beach in Tamarindo, Costa Rica.
3. When should I arrive?
Check-in time is 4 pm on Saturday, January 31. A light dinner will be served at 6 pm, followed by orientation at 7:30 pm. If you need to arrive earlier or later, just let us know.
4. When should I depart?
Checkout time is 10 AM on Saturday, February 7.
5. What should I bring?
Aside from your smile we recommend that you bring a beach towel, alarm clock, sunscreen, sun hat, bathing suit, water bottle, natural bug repellent, sandals, and jeans. Also, don’t forget your passport!
6. What excursions are available?
Excursions can be booked when you arrive at the resort. Options include horseback riding, stand up paddle boarding, wind surfing, zip lining, and hiking. There will also be a spa offering various treatments ($75-150 per session).
7. Is food included?
Yes! All food and juice will be provided for you
8. What kind of food will be served?
Food and juice will be prepared using local ingredients, and organic produce if available. For those who want to eat solid food, we will be preparing delicious vegetarian recipes, many of which are from our recipe books. Lots of vibrant salads, soups, fresh fruit, veggie burgers and more.
9. Can I bring my spouse/significant other if they don’t want to participate in the Reboot?
Yes. We provide an optional food menu for those who don’t want to juice.
10. I’m traveling with a group. Can our rooms be located next to one another?
Yes, please email email@example.com with your name and the names of everyone in your group. We’ll make sure you have rooms together.
11. How many people can sleep in one room?
We have a maximum capacity of two persons per room.
12. Do you offer rooms with double beds?
Each room has a king size bed. Our Standard Rooms have an optional trundle bed for guests who wish to sleep in separate beds.
13. Can I pay in installments?
Yes. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Will Joe be attending the retreat?
15. What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations on or before November 15, 2014, receive full amount minus $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations on or before December 15, 2014, receive full amount minus 50%.
- Cancellations on or before January 15, 2015, receive full amount minus 75%.
- Cancellations on or after January 15, 2015, receive no refund, unless you find someone to take your place.