Enjoy this rich, creamy, chocolaty smoothie loaded with antioxidants and healthy fats. The cacao powder is all natural and comes right from the cacao bean, and together with the berries adds tons of antioxidants. It’s quick and easy to make and can be a great part of any breakfast, lunch, or an afternoon pick-me-up.
- 1 cup (150 g) fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes or fresh coconut flesh
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 – 1.5 cups (325 ml) unsweetened almond milk (note: hemp, rice, coconut milks work too!)
- Wash all produce well.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high for about 45 – 60 seconds until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Nutrition per serving:
- Saturated Fat6g
- Protein 10g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.