Ever heard of a tangelo? They are a cross between a tangerine and grapefruit giving them a lovely mix of sweet and sour. Also known as honeybells, they are high in vitamin C, flavonoids, potassium and folate. High flavonoid and vitamin C intake may reduce the risk of asthma, cancer, cardiovascular disease and neurological disorders caused by aging. Enjoy!
- 2 tangelos
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- Wash all ingredients well.
- Peel all produce for a less bitter flavor.
- Chop produce to fit through juicer. Enjoy!
- Tangelo – grapefruit, mandarin, tangerines
- Orange – grapefruit, mandarin
- Lemon – lime, grapefruit
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.