Spring is starting to sprout with sunny days and warmer temperatures. Root vegetables and produce like apples and pears are perfect for seasonal eating or juicing. Celery root has a fresh scent and is rich in electrolytes, potassium, sodium and magnesium making it a perfect choice for before, during or after exercise. Celery root also contains Vitamin K, important for bones and blood, calcium, iron and protein.
- 1 celery root (also called celeriac)
- 2 small pears
- 2 in (5 cm) piece of fresh ginger root
- Wash all produce well.
- Cut ginger into a 2 in (5 cm) slice.
- Cut pears to remove core/seeds.
- Cut celery root to fit into juicer chute.
- Juice, pour over ice and enjoy!
- Celery Root: jicama, celery
- Ginger: horseradish, lemon, lime
- Pears: apple
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on product size and juicer used.