Spinach, Broccoli, Orange and Arugula (Australian Rocket) Salad with Dressing
- 1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tbsp Sea or Celtic salt
- 1/8 tbsp coarsely Ground Black Pepper
- 4 cups chopped fresh Spinach
- 3 cups small Broccoli florets (can steam if desired)
- 3 cups trimmed Arugula leaves (or bagged)
- 4 Oranges peeled and cut into sections
- Dressing: Combine the Cider Vinegar, Rice Vinegar, Olive Oil, Honey, Dijon Mustard, salt and pepper in a jar. Cover and shake well.
- Salad: Place remaining ingredients into a large bowl and add dressing – stir well.
- Arugula – Watercress (Australia: Rocket)
- Add: Almonds