It’s Meatless Monday, and if you’re craving something savory, you don’t have to skip the idea of juice for dinner. This juice spices things up and is an excellent main meal replacement! Garlic (yes, garlic!) is great in juices to add flavour and help ward off colds, the flu, and infections. Garlic is particularly helpful for allergies, sinusitis and other respiratory disorders, in addition to its cardiovascular benefits due to garlic’s natural ability to reduce blood clotting and reduce vascular inflammation. Enjoy!
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper (capsicum)
- 1 small handful of baby bok choy (or regular)
- 2 celery stalks
- 2 shallots (scallions)
1. Wash and chop produce to fit through juicer.
2. Juice & enjoy!
- Tomatoes – red cabbage, red peppers
- Red Capsicum (Pepper) – jalapenos, green capsicum (pepper)
- Baby Bok Choy – kale, chard, spinach
- Celery – zucchini
- Shallots (Scallions) – red, white or brown onion
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.