Salted caramel is certainly a yummy combo, so why not enjoy it with 100% natural healthy ingredients with extra nutritional elements such as added protein and maca powder? This mix will also work well with extra fruit and leafy greens if you want to take it to another level of healthy. Maca has amazing nutritional compounds to help support hormonal health, immunity, memory and can be added to juices and smoothies easily. To learn more about maca powder, find out why it’s the superfood that boosts your sex drive.
- 1 cup (250 ml) homemade coconut milk
- 1 banana (frozen or fresh)
- 2 dates
- Pinch of Himalayan or sea salt
- 1 scoop of Protein Powder (I used Reboot with Joe Protein Powder)
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 large handful of ice
- Remove the pits in the dates and peel the banana.
- Add all ingredients into the blender.
- Blend on high for 45 – 60 seconds until smooth and enjoy!
- Banana – avocado, pineapple, mango
- Dates – honey, maple syrup (1 tsp. per date)
- Coconut milk – almond milk, hazelnut milk, rice milk, hemp milk
- Nutrition per serving:
- Saturated Fat2g
- Protein 12g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.