This is a seriously potent phytonutrient rich juice! It’s high in folate, potassium, magnesium, calcium, manganese, iron and betaine. This juice has a very high volume of anthocyanin’s and other potent anti-oxidants which have been shown to protect against cancers particularly colon cancer, inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, improves eye health by improving night vision, reducing the development of macular degeneration and other eye conditions. These potent anti-oxidants also support vein health and may reduce the pain and appearance of varicose veins. I also threw in turmeric to give it an even strong anti-oxidant kick! Enjoy!
- 4-6 rainbow chard leaves (plus stems)
- 1 purple carrot
- 1 beet (beetroot)
- 2 red apples
- 1 inch (2.5 cm) piece of ginger
1. Wash and chop produce.
2. Juice & Enjoy!
- Rainbow Chard – swiss chard, kale, spinach, lettuce
- Purple Carrot – carrot, sweet potato
- Beet (Beetroot) – golden Beets, carrot, purple cabbage
- Red apples – any apple or pear variety
- Turmeric – ginger
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.