Jason Lowers His Cholestorol AND Triglycerides by Rebooting
- Cholesterol went from 230 to 181 (now in the normal range)
- HDL Cholesterol went from 40 to 47 (a higher number is better; this is the “good” cholesterol)
- LDL Cholesterol went from 158 to 121 (this is the “bad” cholesterol)
- Triglycerides went from 180 to 66 (WOW, this is the fat in our blood. Excess sugar and alcohol can also raise this number)
- AST Liver Test went from 65 to 29 (now in the normal range)
- ALT Liver Test went from 118 to 52 (now in the normal range)
HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT REBOOT YOUR LIFE?
I learned about Reboot while I was clicking through documentaries to watch on NetFlix. “Fat Sick and Nearly Dead” caught my eye and I immediately began to watch.
WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO DO A REBOOT?
Seeing Joe and the other gentleman lose so much weight and change their bodies for the better was my turning point.
HOW DID THE REBOOT EXPERIENCE GO FOR YOU?
I started out 100% juice for the first two weeks and dropped about 20 pounds! I decided after going to the website to bring in food, in vegetable form, into my diet for lunch. This combination I continued with through month 2. After month 2 I noticed the weightloss began to plateau and decided to go after veggies that contained more protein like broccoli in my lunch. That match was key and led to me ultimately losing 75 total pounds!
WHAT REBOOT HABITS HAVE YOU MAINTAINED AND KEPT AS PART OF YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE?
The hardest part of this whole process was shunning MEAT. The cravings were intense but after that 3 month mark hit it went away. Reboot has helped me understand myself especially when you start bringing in food again. I’ve learned what foods my body likes and what foods it cant handle and continue using what I have learned to this day. Reboot has changed my life for the better, thanks for my new beginning!