This is a great sweet and sour combo, really good for a zesty vitamin C morning start juice. Pineapple is high in a wonderful enzyme called bromelain that aids in the reduction of inflammation such as joint pain, injury, allergies and is said to improve cardiovascular health. This is also an excellent as a refreshing digestive juice.
- ½ pineapple
- 1-2 medium yellow grapefruit
- 1 – 2 in (2.5 – 5 cm) piece of fresh ginger
- Wash all ingredients well.
- Chop and peel the pineapple and grapefruit.
- Juice all ingredients.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
- Pineapple – apple, pear, orange
- Grapefruit – lemon, lime, mandarin, orange, ruby grapefruit
- Ginger – mint, chili
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.