I love tomato and pepper based juices, especially as a dinner juice. And I LOVE chili. This juice combines those two loves into a dynamo combination of savoury and hot. It’s low in natural sugars and high in flavour and nutrients, and even contains metabolic benefits from the chili. A Japanese study on mice found that taking capsaicin (chili compound) was as effective as exercise when it comes to maintaining body weight.
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 large red pepper (capsicum)
- 1 carrot
- 2 celery sticks
- 1-2 chilies
- Wash all ingredients well.
- Add all produce through juicer.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Tomato – red cabbage, radish
- Red Pepper – red cabbage, radish, tomato
- Carrot – sweet potato, butternut squash
- Celery – zucchini, cucumber
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on product size and juicer used.