Holidays are the perfect time to enjoy a bright, vibrant, energy boosting juice. Staying hydrated and well nourished is a smart way to prevent holiday season stress or cold germs from spreading. This juice is packed with vitamin C and other phytonutrient antioxidants like lycopene. Stay happy and jolly and drink up!
- 1/4 head of red cabbage
- 5 small beets (beetroot) or two medium sized
- 3 clementines
- 1/2 cup (115 g) pomegranate seeds
- 2 large romaine lettuce leaves
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel clementines and beets.
- If not using pre-seeded pomegranate, open and remove seeds in a bowl of water.
- Juice all ingredients and pour into a festive glass.
- Red cabbage – green cabbage
- Romaine – kale (Tuscan cabbage), chard (silverbeet)
- Beets – tomato, radish
- Clementine – orange, grapefruit
- Pomegranate – strawberries, raspberries
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.