- 1 butternut squash (Australia buttenut pumpkin) – peeled, seeded and chopped
- 4 medium sweet potatoes – peeled and chopped
- 2 cups baby bella mushrooms washed and cut into quarters
- 1 yellow Onion peeled, cut into thick slices
- 4 Garlic cloves – peeled and whole
- Olive Oil sprayed or drizzled over vegetables (1-2 Tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground Black Pepper – to taste
- 1 tsp dried Basil to taste
- 1 tsp dried Thyme to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place all veggies on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 40 minutes, turning them over half way. Onions and mushrooms will
- finish around 30 minutes – remove from tray and finish roasting squash and sweet potato.
- Use 2 of 4-6 servings from roasted veggies for this soup. Eat the rest at another meal.
Servings: 4 - 6
- Nutrition per serving:
- Fat3.5 g
- Saturated Fat0.5 g
- Cholesterol0 mg
- Sodium50 mg
- Carbohydrates32 g
- Fiber5 g
- Sugars8 g
- Protein 4 g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.