Smoothies are a great way to enjoy more veggies and superfoods especially when pleasant sweet fruits are involved! This smoothie is loaded with nutrients due to the wonderful superfood additions, seeds, fruits and vegetables. It contains a great amount of fiber, vitamin A, iron and potassium. Spirulina and other green superfoods offer excellent nutrient profiles with health benefits that support energy and well-being. If you love superfoods, then you’ll love this Superfood Power Smoothie too!
- 1 cup (250 ml) macadamia milk
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 broccolini florets + stems
- 1/2 – 1 banana
- 1/2 fresh lime, juice only (optional)
- 1 – 2 tsp green superfood blend (like spirulina, barley grass & chlorella)
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 handful of ice
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel banana.
- Add ingredients into the blender.
- Blend on high for 45 – 60 seconds until smooth.
- Cucumber – celery, zucchini, kale, spinach
- Broccolini – broccoli, kale, spinach
- Banana – avocado
- Lime – lemon
- Hemp seeds – chia seeds, flaxseeds
- Macadamia milk – coconut water, almond milk, hazelnut milk, water, coconut milk
- Nutrition per serving:
- Saturated Fat0g
- Protein 9g
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.