FIRST DAY – LASTING THOUGHTS

New Home Page Community Reboot Newbies FIRST DAY – LASTING THOUGHTS

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mcisneroz 1 year, 3 months ago.

mcisneroz
Participant

My name is Christine Cisneroz and I am one Day One of this amazing journey of the 60 Day Reboot Juice Fast.

I will be honest: I am hungry.

I have had three juices today already and I am a little sleepy and hungry. I will go and make a nice veggie juice after typing this.

I am also feeling kind of emotional. I want to cross this river quick, but I know that is not possible.

I see how I have been willing to compromise my health for a little fun on the plate, (actually a lot), and I see this has been my way of compensating for all of the things I might love to do, or enjoy consistently if I was not overweight and unhealthy.

This mode of operation has led to only more things and activities leaving my life because I am not fit to do them.
I am changing my subconscious ideas about how I can’t do things because I am unfit to the truth that I am unfit because I have these ideas of lack.

It is time for me to, as Joe says, become a doer, not just a knower. As I have an extensive knowledge of what makes good health, I have fallen into the trap of thinking that thinking is doing. I am ready to live differently about that one.

I have been asking Joe to be on my radio show, but I am wondering if there is anyone who wants to come on and talk about their experience with their unfolding into the health they were intended to have. Anyone?

Author Posts
Author Posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.