Looking to take your workout to a whole new level with juice? Yes, please! You loved my last homemade electrolyte packed sports drink, Dreaming of Summer Juice and maybe you’ve tried my Reboot classic, Summer Games Inspired Sports Juice aka Sporty Spice in your Guided Reboot menus. This juice, loaded with nitric oxide-rich vegetables and fruits, gives your body that much needed support in using oxygen more efficiently while exercising. That means a more effetive workout with increased performance and endurance, plus promoting a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
Nitric oxide is a natural component in many plant foods, including beets, spinach, arugula (rocket), and blueberries. Athletes are increasingly looking to naturally enhance their performance, so what could be a better way to reap these benefits than a hydrating glass of antioxidant, anti-inflammatory packed fresh juice that also tastes amazing?! Drink up before your next workout and enjoy the rush!
- 1 medium beet (beetroot)
- 1 cup (150 g) blueberries
- 1 cucumber
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 handful of arugula (rocket)
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel the beet.
- Juice spinach and arugula first then add berries, cucumber and lastly beet.
- Beet – red cabbage, tomato
- Blueberries – blackberries, purple grapes, red grapes
- Cucumber – zucchini, celery
- Spinach – chard, kale, romaine
- Arugula – kale, collard greens, mustard greens
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.