Spend Your Vacation with Joe Cross!
Jump Start Your Way to Weight Loss and Improved Health with Joe guiding you every step of the way.
Spend six days drinking juice (and eating fruits and veggies, if you like). Personally lead by Joe, Camp Reboot is designed to help you successfully lose weight, improve your health and transform your diet. If you are overweight, struggling with your diet, diabetic or pre-diabetic or have other chronic conditions, this retreat is for you.
Attend Daily Seminars & Workshops
Joe walking you step-by-step through a Reboot, joined throughout the retreat by his nutritionist in Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead, Stacy Kennedy.
Other experts including Alex Jamieson and Dr. Russell Kennedy will be helping us master our emotional eating traps, teaching us tips & tricks and great recipes for healthy eating, and getting us moving with simple and easy fitness plans.
The Reboot Medical Advisory board will be on-site to provide baseline wellness screenings (so you can chart your progress) and provide dietary information for your specific health issues.
Hear stories from Joe and other familiar Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead and Reboot with Joe faces — people like you who have successfully Rebooted and changed their lives.
Plenty of time for relaxing, yoga and light exercise (optional!) and Joe will be having a sneak preview of his new movie
Work Directly With a Wellness Coach
Receive personal attention from our Camp Reboot Wellness Coaches.
Presentation Topics Include:
- How to Reboot
- Overcoming obstacles to success
- Incorporating fitness into your Reboot and post-Reboot lifestyle
- Breaking sugar and other food addictions
- Mindful eating
- Incorporating effective strategies for coping with stress
- Information on fighting your health conditions with food
- Transitioning out of a Reboot
- How to shop and stock a healthy kitchen, plus budget and family-friendly healthy recipes
What You Take Home:
- Binder with all seminar hand-outs that will become your Reboot toolkit
- Rebooting plan(s), shopping lists and recipes
- A goodie bag valued at $100!
- With a Camp Reboot online closed group forum keep your new friends and supporters up to date on your progress
- A check-in call with Joe one month after Camp Reboot
What’s Included: $835 tuition covers everything but lodging — all workshops, activities, all juice (and food), workshop materials plus a take home goodie bag (valued at $100).
Lodging is extra and ranges from $93 per night to $224 per night.
Transportation information available at eOmega.org
About Omega To bring you Camp Reboot, we’ve partnered with the Omega Institute, A Center committed to awakening the best in the human spirit through innovative educational experiences. Set on a peaceful lake in Rhinebeck, New York, Omega’s verdant campus is the perfect place to Reboot, offering a variety of accommodations for a variety of budgets, 200+ hundred acres to roam for personal meditation and relaxing, yoga and fitness facilities, and a wellness center where you can treat yourself to a massage.
Omega Institute is Recognized By:
The New York Times
1,000 Places to See in the USA and Canada Before You Die
National Geographic Traveler
Consumer Reports on Health
Healing Lifestyles & Spas