Rainbow chard’s pretty pigments are indicative of their nutrient profile. Their vibrant stems are a sign of extra nutrients and antioxidants, and they are particularly high in polyphenols which are beneficial for the reduction of many chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes and osteoporosis. Enjoy some of Mother Nature’s most beautiful plants in this palate-pleasing juice recipe.
- 4 rainbow chard leaves
- 2 beets (beetroot) + handful of beet leaves
- 4 celery stalks
- 2 lemons
- Wash all produce well.
- Peel lemons and beets.
- Add all ingredients through juicer and enjoy!
- Rainbow Chard – chard (silverbeet), spinach, red kale
- Beets – golden beets, sweet potato, red cabbage, carrots
- Celery – zucchini, celeriac, cucumber
- Lemon – yellow grapefruit, lime
- Nutrition per serving:
Yields and nutritional information are estimated and will vary depending on produce size and equipment used.